Liam Narozanick, Associate
Liam Narozanick joined The Forbes M+A Group an Analyst in 2019; he was then promoted to Associate come 2021. He brings experience from a variety of sell-side deals, pitches, and marketing materials as an intern in Harris Williams’ Food and Beverage focused office in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Prior to working at Harris Williams, Liam worked at his family’s construction business, which specializes in building outdoor sports facilities. While there, he led efforts to modernize the finance operations and build its sales and marketing division through organic marketing campaigns and targeted outreach.
Liam recently earned his MBA in Corporate Finance and Investment Banking from the University of Wisconsin’s School of Business in Madison. Liam obtained his B.S.B.A from Elon University where he graduated cum laude, double majoring in Finance and International Business. He also spent a semester abroad at Kansai Gaidai University in Osaka, Japan.
Liam comes from Marlton, New Jersey and has extensive experience exploring the various restaurants of the Jersey Shore. Outside of work, he enjoys ice skating, playing with his cats and exploring his new city: Denver, Colorado.
- Food and Beverage
Education & Certifications
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Access
- Elon University, BSBA
- Kansai Gaidai University, Asian Studies Program
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, MBA in Corporate Finance and Investment Banking
- Series 79
Recognition & Awards
- Elon University, Cum Laude
- Recipient, Wisconsin School of Business Alumni Fellowship
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Magna Cum Laude