Join our team.
Interested in a career with Forbes? Take a look at the open positions below, and feel free to contact us to learn more about what it’s like to work here.
Investment Banking Analyst
- Develop detailed company valuation models using multiple methodologies.
- Assist clients in creating bottom-up projections with detailed defensible assumptions.
- Prepare compelling transaction marketing materials including confidential seller profiles, confidential information memorandums, and management presentations.
- Draft customized pitch materials that drive client acquisition.
- Conduct in-depth industry research and analysis that results in insightful and actionable conclusions.
- Act as a key point of contact for both the client and counterparties throughout the transaction process.
- Attend and participate in client meetings.
- Assist in the management of the due diligence process.
- Research buy-side, sell-side, and institutional investor targets.
- Create ad-hoc analyses and presentations, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics from a top-tier university.
- Prior investment banking, consulting, or private equity experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of academic and professional success.
- Superior financial modeling, research, and financial analysis skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, professional presence, and strong verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in financial research tools (Capital IQ, PitchBook, GF Data).
- Strong writing skills, including the ability to synthesize and summarize strategic positions and opportunities.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
Click here to download complete job posting.
Investment Banking Summer Analyst
The Forbes M+A Group, a leading investment banking firm with offices in Colorado, Utah, and Tennessee, is accepting applications for its Summer Analyst Internship Program. The Summer Analyst Program is a 10 week program that will introduce potential candidates to a career in Investment Banking. Summer Analysts are expected to work alongside deal teams, assisting with mergers and acquisitions, capital formation, and other advisory services. Summer Analysts are expected to commit such time as is necessary to effectively fulfill their responsibilities, which will require a minimum 40 hours per week.
- Major in business or business related field preferred (science and math majors included) with a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Strong computer proficiency (Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- General level of financial knowledge
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and verbal / written communication skills
- Good judgment and ability to exercise discretion when handling confidential information
Strong work ethic and teamwork skills
- Research and provide presentation / research material for pitch books, memorandums, presentations, and other projects
- Work on various projects to support client relations
- Support business development activities of senior investment bankers
- Monitor and update contact / deal database as needed for specific deal teams
- Assist deal teams with other necessary day-to-day responsibilities
About The Forbes M+A Group
Forbes exists to serve our clients and each other, to thrive while working smart and having fun. Our clients include sellers of private and publicly owned businesses, strategic buyers, and private investment group in the lower to middle markets. Our clients seek experts who can help them manage mergers and acquisitions, third-party sales, and equity recapitalizations; create ownership transition and management buyout plans; and assess alternatives for capital structures and shareholder liquidity.