Owners considering selling their company turn to The Forbes M+A Group to:
- Understand options and strategies that will meet financial, cultural, confidentiality, and legacy objectives.
- Position and communicate the business’ unique strategic value.
- Identify buyers that will derive the greatest value from the acquisition and bring those buyers to the table.
- Secure and maintain the high ground in negotiations.
- Get the highest value and best deal.
Selling a company or divesting a business division involves many complex factors, each of which requires specialized skills and expertise to maximize the after-tax proceeds from the transaction. Few companies have this combination of operational and transactional experience in-house.
At The Forbes M+A Group, a team of senior advisors work with owners to identify business and financial goals, develop a sales strategy that creates competition among buyers, and prepare a business for sale.
Engaging an experienced advisor puts you in a position of strength with prospective buyers. Just as importantly, we handle all transactions with discretion to avoid any backlash from employees, customers, suppliers, and competitors. We stand by your side throughout the process from beginning to end.