Companies seeking business acquisition advisory services choose to work with The Forbes M+A Group in order to:
- Develop and fine-tune the right acquisition strategy.
- Define the appropriate acquisition profile (e.g., geography, financials, and business mix).
- Identify acquisition targets and bring those companies to the table.
- Negotiate the best deal price and the best acquisition terms and conditions.
- Secure debt, mezzanine, or equity financing.
At The Forbes M+A Group, we use our proprietary database to identify suitable prospects, and we research unsolicited opportunities through our network of industry contacts. In addition, we compile operational and financial assessments to confirm strategic fit; coordinate due diligence efforts; prepare benchmark valuations to determine the transaction price, terms, and structure; and provide feedback on transaction documents, schedules, and agreements.
Buying a company is a complex process. We understand the importance of meeting your specific acquisition and investment criteria, identifying prospective firms based on cultural alignment, and making sure you avoid pitfalls along the way. Our team works as your advocate—helping you target the right company and complete the deal in the most advantageous and efficient way possible.