Companies looking for help calculating business valuations turn to The Forbes M+A Group to:
- Access proprietary research tools and acquisition-transaction information for virtually every industry worldwide.
- Assess the benefits and drawbacks of proposed transactions and alternatives.
- Pinpoint the drivers and detractors of value to formulate actionable conclusions.
- Understand the underlying market trends.
- Work alongside a team with real-time, specific industry knowledge.
Whether our clients are selling a business, buying a business, planning an estate, or obtaining debt or equity financing, we’re experts at valuing businesses. Our distinctive ability to combine real-world deal experience, strategic perspective, and analytics into valuation projects enables our clients to draw informed conclusions—and make time-critical strategic decisions.
Our approach is further enhanced by our partnership with one of the nation’s top valuation firms. We work in tandem with certified business appraisers to produce comprehensive USPAP business valuation reports, fairness opinions, and evaluations of offers in hand. Over the years, our team has been involved in the appraisals of more than 16,000 firms worldwide ranging in value from $50,000 to more than $7 billion.
Simply put, we don’t just draw on theories and historical averages; instead, our extensive transaction experience coupled with our industry-leading valuation expertise enable us to develop the sound, reliable valuations you need.