Companies seeking strategic transaction guidance and corporate financial services choose The Forbes M+A Group because they want to:
- Work alongside a team of senior-level advisors who understand their unique value.
- Partner with a firm that knows how to navigate the challenges of selling companies, acquiring companies and financing debt/equity.
- Gain access to a network of local, regional, national, and global resources.
- Close the best deal with the highest value and return on fees.
- Make a strategic, long-term investment in the health and success of their business.
Our clients include sellers of private and publicly owned businesses, strategic buyers, and private investment group in the lower to middle markets. Our clients seek experts who can help them manage mergers and acquisitions, third-party sales, and equity recapitalizations; create ownership transition and management buyout plans; and assess alternatives for capital structures and shareholder liquidities.
The Forbes M+A Group has seen more transaction types, sizes, structures, motivations, and challenges than almost anyone else in the business. We handle $5 million deals the same way we would handle $75 million transactions and give our clients something they haven’t been able to find anywhere else—a diversely talented team that will help maximize value and reduce risk.